- President - Ralph Mayhew
- Vice President - Teresa Wuersching
- Secretary - Kristina Chan
- Treasurer - Ms Sunny Nath
P&C meetings are held on Tuesdays at 6pm in the Resource Centre
16th February 2021
16th March 2021
11th May 2021
8th June 2021
3rd August 2021
31st August 2021
26th October 2021
23rd November 2021
Come along to a meeting and hear what’s going on at your children’s school.
Don’t worry; you won’t get a job unless there’s something you want to do!
The Burleigh Heads State School P&C welcomes participation from all parents and friends of the school.
Our goal is to support the school to provide an outstanding environment for our children to learn and grow, by:
- Working in cooperation with the teachers, students, parents and local community;
- Providing a forum where parents, teachers and interested citizens can give and receive feedback about our children’s school;
- Identifying projects and requirements that need people hours to complete and to recruit from the wider parent community to carry out the projects;
- Identifying & carrying out projects that should be funded by the P&C to enhance the school’s facilities and support school pride; and
- Conducting fundraising activities to support these initiatives.